Admin Commands make it easier to engage in certain features of a game. Players of Conan Exiles already know this, as it can be challenging to enjoy the game without an overview of all the console commands. Here, our experts have highlighted all the Conan Exiles admin commands that will aid you in the game.
Conan Exiles Admin Panel
Conan Exiles’ Admin Panel is an integral part of the game as it gives you the ability to do several personalized actions in the game. However, you would need access first and then fill in the commands to do what you need.
How to Access Admin Commands on Conan Exiles
The Admin Panel gives you access to several powerful console commands. Find out how to utilize it with the following steps:
- Click on the Escape Key for access to the menu.
- Tap on the tilde key.
- Go to Settings and select the Server settings.
- Tap on “Make Me Admin” and wait for a confirmation pop up box, saying “Admin Rights Granted.”
- Close the menu to view the Admin Panel.
Conan Exiles Admin Console Commands
- Make Admin: MakeMeAdmin [AdminPassword] – Enter Admin Mode
- Learn Emote: LearnEmote [emote] – Gain access to any emote
- Make Normal: MakeMeNormal – Exits Admin Mode
- Toggles God mode invisibility: God – Grants God Mode (Invulnerable to damage, knockback, status effects, and more)
- Player Data: ToggleDebugHUD – Shows data regarding player status, including one’s ping
- Player Can Be Everywhere: PlayerCanBuildEverywhere [PlayerName] – Allows the player to build where a building is disabled
- Level Follower: LevelFollowerUpTo [value] – Levels up a follower to a max level of 20
- Follower Attributes: SetFollowerStat [stat] [value] – Set a follower’s attributes (AttributeHealth, AttributeStamina, AttributeMight, AttributeAthleticism, AttributeAccuracy, AttributeEncumbrance, AttributeMetabolism, DamageModifierMelee, DamageModifierRanged)
For movement, here are the commands:
- Teleportation: Teleport – Self Teleportation
- Teleport Player: TeleportPlayer X[float] Y[float] Z[float] – Teleports you with other players
- Teleport to another player: TeleportToPlayer [PlayerName] – Takes you to specified coordinates of another player
- Summon Player: SummonPlayer [PlayerName] – Teleports specified player to your location
- Enable Fly: Fly – Allows you to enter flight mode
- Enable Ghost: Ghost – Makes self invisible, able to fly, and able to pass through solid objects in a no collision mode
- Walk: Walk – Exits Fly or Ghost Mode
- Toggle Sprint Cost: NoSprintCost – Allows you to run without affecting your stamina
- Cloak: Cloak – Become invisible to NPCs
- Toggle Invisibility: Invisibility – Become invisible to all, including other players
Purge events can be difficult, especially if a glitch and a beast appear unexpectedly. Our team suggests that you try the following commands for a quick fix:
- Fill Player Purge Meter: FillPlayerPurgeMeter
- Fill Player Clan Purge Meter: FillPlayerClanPurgeMeter
- Empty Player Clan Purge Meter: EmptyPlayerClanPurgeMeter
- Fill All Clan Purge Meters: FillAllClanPurgeMeters
- Fill Clan Purge Meter: FillClanPergeMeter – only a Singleplayer and currently is misspelled in-game
- Empty All Clan Purge Meters: EmptyAllClanPurgeMeters
- Begin Purge: StartPlayerPurge
- End Purge: EndPurge
- Start Next Purge: StartNextPurgePhase – Helps to begin a new Purge
- Start Next Wave: StartNextWave – Propels the beginning of the next wave of the current Purge
Other Misc Commands
Other commands cannot be categorized but can be helpful when conventional methods fail to provide the right results. They include the following:
- Toggle Player List: ShowPlayers – Lists all the players connected to the server
- Damage Target: DamageTarget [Value] – Deals damage to the object or NPC in crosshairs (not creatures)
- Destroy Target: DestroyTarget – Takes out the entirety of a player-built structure and temporarily destroys all objects of a similar kind (including parts of the map). It ends up leaving gaping holes players
- Spawnitem itemid quantity: SpawnItem [ItemID] [Quantity] – Spawns the specified quantity of an item
- Broadcast Message: BroadcastMessage [Message] – Sends a message to all players on the server through a pop-up window
- Print Player Information / Steam name: PrintPlayerInfo – Provides the specified player with a Steam name or ID  and in-game character name
- Get All Settings: GetAllServerSettings – Displays a list of all the available server settings that can be altered
- Get Server Health: GetServerHealth – Lists statistics of the current server (FPS, player count, the number of spawned actors, the number of player bases, and the total number of building parts)
- Set Server: SetServerSetting serverSetting[FString] Value[FString] – Allows one to change the server settings
- Shadow Quality: r.ShadowQuality [Value] – Determines transparency of shadows
- Dynamic Cloth Physics: p.clothphysics [Value] – Determines the speed of cloth movement
- Flush Log: FlushLog – Clears the log for server events
- Identify Building: BuildingIdentify – Shows the information of a building
- Destroy Building: BuildingDestroy [Value] – Destroys a specific building
- Admin Panel GUI: Ctrl+Shift+C – Activates the Admin Panel GUI
- Deleting multiple objects: Ctrl+Shift+Delete – This takes out world chunks quickly but ensures you don’t accidentally delete world chunks.
How do I use Admin Commands in Conan Exiles?
You can use Admin Commands in Conan Exiles by getting admin rights and by accessing the Admin Panel in the Server settings contained in the game.
Do Conan Exiles have Admin Commands?
Yes, Conan Exiles have Admin Commands that can control the game and your own character.
How do you use Admin Commands in Conan Exiles PS4?
You can use Admin Commands on Conan Exiles PS4 by using your admin password after clicking on the “Make Me Admin” Button. This is found in the server settings tab.
Conan Exiles server comes with several types of client command that offer you admin privileges, access to edit players character, key combination description and more. All of these give you unlimited stamina, improved play, and other features to optimize the whole space. Our professionals have curated several commands that give online players control of their gaming experience.
For related pages, we also have the list below: