We believe in complete transparency. Here’s a breakdown of everything you need to know, including how we might collect, use, store, or share your personal data.
We share reviews
We love sharing reviews with our visitors. Whenever you contribute to a discussion by writing a review, your profile will be visible to our visitors. Anyone who clicks your profile can learn more about you, like your username, all the reviews associated with your account, as well as where you’re reviewing from.
We may collect some data
When you visit our website, we may collect data from you that includes the following
- Your contact information, including your name, email, and any other details you might have shared.
- Your device and location information
- Your user account information, including your profile picture, username, password, and preferred language
- Usage and profiling information like your history, which reviews you’ve read, and how much time you spent on our site, and the links you’ve clicked.
- Your preferences information like what email letters you’re subscribed to, consents, and cookies.
- Information from other social platforms like Facebook. We only access the information that Facebook shares with us. You can review these while granting our site access to the social platform.
How we use your personal data
We use the data we collect to tweak our services for you. We may recommend reviews based on your past visits or send you subscription suggestions. We also use your data to respond to your questions and provide any customer service you might need.
Furthermore, your data may be used for data analysis, audits, developing new products and services, and improving our current offerings. We may also use your data to monitor and prevent fraud on our site and identify new trends in our visitors’ usage.
You are free to revoke our right to process your data in situations where you first gave consent. For example, if you’ve subscribed to our email newsletter, you have the right to cancel it at any time.
Who do we share your data with?
We may share your data with select third-party organizations. These organizations help us support our technical operation and the delivery of our services. They may process your data to generate new ones. However, these organizations will only use your data based on our instructions, and we will only share the information listed above.
We may also share your personal data to comply with laws or legal requests, corporate with the government or regulatory bodies, and enforce our user terms and conditions.
We may also share data to protect ourselves and investigate suspicious activity. Finally, in the case of a merger, acquisition, sale, or joint venture, we may share your data with the concerned parties.
How do we keep your data secure?
Since we value your privacy, keeping your data safe is on top of our priority list. We do this using several technical and administrative measures. However, please note that we can’t ensure the safety of the information you send while it’s in transit. For example, emails you send may be intercepted, which is why we recommend that you don’t send personal information in emails to us.