Are you playing Lost Ark just a few hours ago and getting back, you can’t find what server you’re on? Our resident gamers and programmers want to share something to address your concern. Learn how to check what server you are on in Lost Ark through this quick guide!
Go to Character Select
The first thing that you can do to check your character’s server in Lost Ark is by going to character select.
If what we mentioned above didn’t work for you, our resident gamers suggest doing the following:
- Go to your Steam , usually located at the top left of your screen.
- On the right side, click on VIEW.
- Pick the SERVERS option from the drop-down menu.
- Then a pop-up screen will appear. Click HISTORY (usually the third tab).
- There you can check what server logged on to.
- This time, you can quickly check what server you’re character is in on Lost Ark.
With this guide, you won’t have to take note of the servers you logged onto while playing Lost Ark. You can quickly check what server you are on in Lost Ark, just in case you forgot them after leaving. You can now play and leave Lost Ark without any hassle. Enjoy gaming!