The “Waiting for the server” bug on MTG Arena Color Challenge is a major problem that spoils users’ gaming experience. You won’t agree less if you are currently experiencing this. To resolve this issue, our resident gamers have provided you with working tips in this guide.
Fix #1: Restart and Skip Tutorial
This fix is a working wonder. Many players have reported being able to resolve this issue by simply restarting the game and skipping the tutorial. If you’re wondering how to go about this, here is how:
- Click on the Adjust Options. This is on the upper-right-hand side of your screen.
- On the Adjust screen, locate the skip tutorial.
- Click on Skip Tutorial, and that is it.
This should automatically fix the bug hindering you from accessing the game server.
Fix #2: Unlock all Play Modes
Another effective way to resolve this issue is to unlock all the available game modes. There are about 5 of them. These are:
To unlock the play modes, you will have to complete your current quest. However, there are some cases where you would have completed the quests, but the game modes will still be locked. In this situation, you ensure you win your daily and weekly bonuses.
To unlock play modes on mobile, follow these steps:
- On the upper right corner of the screen, select the options icon.
- From the options icon, select Account.
- On the Account Menu, select unlock all play modes.
- Return Home.
- On returning home, you should be able to choose from different play modes and see more event options.
As a new or existing player, you will encounter the MTG Arena Color Challenge “Waiting for the server” error at one time or the other. For the most part, it’s a bug  that causes this issue. If you employ the tips shared in this guide, you can easily resolve the problem.