As players progress through Ready Or Not, they will encounter a series of missions that they must complete to advance to the next level. However, some of these missions can be locked, requiring the player to complete certain objectives or meet specific criteria before they can be accessed.
Here, we will delve into the different ways to unlock missions in Ready or Not 2, including tips and strategies to help players overcome the challenges and progress through the game
Ready or Not offers the player a wide range of options and tools, allowing them to approach each mission in their own way.
The game doesn’t hold the player’s hand, instead trusting them to discover and experiment with the various gameplay mechanics and systems.
The levels in Ready or Not are designed to be highly interactive, featuring destructible environments, complex AI behaviors, and multiple paths to success. Players can choose to use stealth, brute force, or a combination of both to achieve their objectives.
The sandbox-style gameplay of Ready or Not encourages players to think creatively and adapt to the situation at hand. Players can experiment with different load-outs and strategies to find the best one for them.
Currently, the 5 mission types can only be played on one map, the 4U Gas Station. As a result, players cannot access every game mode on other maps.
In the following guide, we will examine each mission type and offer guidance to assist players in choosing which ones they should aim to unlock as they advance through the game.
1. Hostage Rescue: In these missions, players must rescue hostages from a hostile environment while minimizing civilian casualties.
Players must carefully navigate the environment, remove enemy threats, and coordinate with their team to ensure a successful rescue.
2. Active Shooting: Requires players to respond to an active shooter situation and neutralize the threat. Players must quickly assess the situation, locate the shooter, and take them out before they can cause further harm.
3. Barricaded Suspect: Players must deal with a suspect who has barricaded themselves inside a building or room. Players must use their negotiation skills and tactical expertise to resolve the situation peacefully or neutralize the threat if necessary.
4. Bomb Threat: Players must locate and defuse a bomb before it detonates. They must carefully search the environment for the bomb, avoid traps and obstacles, and disarm the device before time runs out.
5. Raid: Infiltrate a location to gather evidence or capture a high-value target. Players must use stealth and tactics to avoid detection and neutralize any threats.
Currently, two game modes are available for players to try in Ready or Not: Single Player and Multiplayer.
In this discussion, we will delve into both game modes and provide details on how to unlock missions within each mode.
1. Single Player: In Single Player mode, players can tackle missions solo without the assistance of other players.
This mode allows players to progress through the game at their own pace and experiment with different tactics and load-outs without the pressure of working with a team.
This mode offers a rich and rewarding gameplay experience, allowing players to immerse themselves in the game’s world and develop their skills at their own pace.
2. Multiplayer Mode: In Multiplayer mode, players can cooperate with others to take on missions and challenges. This mode allows players to work together to overcome obstacles and achieve objectives, relying on each other’s skills and expertise to succeed.
This mode offers a dynamic and engaging gameplay experience, allowing players to work together to overcome challenges and achieve their objectives, relying on each other’s skills and expertise to succeed.
How To Unlock All Missions
If you’re looking to unlock more missions in Ready or Not’s Single Player mode, it’s a straightforward process. Simply progress through the game’s story, following the game’s direction from one map to the next.
As you complete each mission, more will become available, allowing you to progress through the game’s campaign.
Fortunately, there’s no need to worry about unlocking gadgets or equipment as all of them are available from the start. This means you can experiment with different loadouts and approaches to find the ones that work best for you.
In addition to the missions available in the base game, there is another way for players to experience new missions: “Mods.” 
The game’s modding community has begun creating various maps and scenarios, ranging from classic SWAT games to fun Star Wars mods.
While unlocking all the missions in Ready or Not can provide a sense of accomplishment and offer more variety in the game’s content, it’s not necessary to fully enjoy the game’s sandbox-style gameplay. Players can tailor their experience to their own interests and preferences, making each playthrough unique and engaging in its own way