One weapon that has been getting a lot of attention in Halo Infinite is the MK50 Sidekick pistol, a staple of the Halo franchise that has been given a new look and feel for Halo Infinite.
In this discussion, we will take a closer look at the MK50 Sidekick and explore its various features.
About MK50 Sidekick
In the multiplayer mode of Halo Infinite, the MK50 Sidekick pistol is the secondary weapon that every Spartan automatically reappears with. Being a variant of pistols featured in the Halo series, the Sidekick boasts a fast rate of fire and an almost instantaneous reload time of one second to swap the clip.
It is classified as a Kinetic Weapon, meaning that it inflicts greater damage when the enemy’s shield is off. Killing a fully shielded opponent requires firing six bullets to any part of their body, followed by one to the head.
If the player fails to land a headshot and decides to target the opponent’s body, it will take four more shots to eliminate them once their shield is depleted. Due to the Sidekick’s unique attributes and usefulness in diverse combat scenarios, mastering this versatile and indispensable tool is essential for players in Halo Infinite’s multiplayer mode.
Size Length: 12.9 inches (33 cm)
Ammunition Type: M135 10x31mm SAP
Ammo Type: Kinetic
Rate of Fire: Semi-automatic
Range: Close to medium
Note that the MK50 Sidekick pistol lacks a secondary shot feature, but it does provide the option to zoom in.
- When you are low on ammo in your primary weapon, utilize the MK50 Sidekick to perform Quick Draws.
- To execute a Quick Draw, shoot an enemy with your current weapon and then quickly switch to the MK50 Sidekick to finish them off.
- The MK50 Sidekick has a faster weapon swapping speed, which gives you an advantage over other gear.
- With practice, you may discover that you can eliminate Spartans quicker with the MK50 Sidekick than with the MA40 AR.
- This is because the MK50 Sidekick requires only one bullet to the head, while the MA40 AR needs two.
- If you keep the MA40 AR and another strong weapon, you will lose the ability to perform a Quick Draw, which can only be done with the MK50 Sidekick. (More Halo Infinite tips and tricks here!)
Understanding the unique properties and strengths of the MK50 Sidekick is essential for players to master the game and emerge victorious in combat.
Overall, the Sidekick remains an indispensable tool for any Spartan seeking to dominate in the fast-paced, action-packed world of Halo Infinite’s multiplayer mode .